Limited Time Offer
Get your smart business card now!
Current version 2021-12-06
We, legal entity name UAB IT GALERIJA, legal entity code 305585710, address Paparčių st. 1, Butkeliai, LT-72149 Tauregės district. (hereinafter - the Company or We), we take care of the data security and privacy of our customer, the user of the e-shop distify.io and the user of the website www.distify.io (hereinafter - You or the User) (hereinafter - the E-shop).
1.1. Personal data - means any information by which your identity can be directly or indirectly determined. The following personal data of yours are processed:
- Name and surname of the buyer;
- Name and surname of the person who will collect the goods;
- Buyer's contact details - e-mail address and telephone number, address;
- Buyer's delivery data - the address to which the goods will be delivered or another choice of the Buyer regarding the delivery / collection of goods;
- The buyer's chosen payment method and entered payment data;
- History of orders placed in your E-store;
- IP address;
- network and location data when you provide it;
- History of your requests and complaints;
- other publicly available data that you shared while visiting the online store.
1.2. Processing of personal data - refers to any operation performed with personal data (such as - information collection, editing, changing, recording, storing, granting access, submitting requests, archiving, etc.).
1.3. Data controller - UAB IT GALERIJA, legal entity code 305585710, address Paparčių st. 1, Butkeliai, LT-72149 Tauregė district.
1.4. Data subject - any natural person whose data is processed by the Company
1.5. Website - www.distify.io.
Processing of your personal data when using the E-shop and visiting the Website
2.1. By submitting data to the Company, the Data Subject agrees that the Personal Data will be used by the Company in order to ensure the functioning of the E-store for the purposes desired by the Data Subject.
2.2. The Company processes your personal data on the following basis:
- The company receives your express consent to process your data in this way, i.e. when you create a User account;
- You place an order in the E-shop, which is accepted and executed, thereby concluding a contract with you and executing it;
- also in cases where the Company has to process your data under a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interests of the Company are implemented. We will process your Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so and such data processing does not violate your interests and protection of rights.
2.3. The company processes your data for the following purposes:
- For efficient, optimal and convenient functioning of the E-shop;
- In order to ensure the smooth administration of the E-store;
- To register and maintain your account;
- For the proper provision of the services you have ordered;
- In order to provide you with relevant information, to answer your questions and requests;
- Carrying out statistical and other analysis aimed at improving the operation of the E-store and your experience using it;
- When you visit the Website, the Company may process your IP address, network and location data. These Personal Data are collected with the help of cookies and other similar technologies based on the User's consent.
- For other purposes that may be indicated to you at the time of submitting your data.
Provision of personal data to third parties
3.1. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only if it is necessary to conclude and execute a contract for the benefit of the data subject, or for other legitimate reasons.
3.2. The Company may provide Personal Data to its data processors who provide services to the Company and process personal data on behalf of the Company. Such Personal Data Processors selected by the Company have the right to process Personal Data only in accordance with the Company's instructions and only to the extent necessary to properly fulfill the obligations set forth in the contract between the Company and the service provider. We assure you that the Company cooperates only with such data processors who guarantee appropriate measures (organizational and technical) for the processing of Personal data and ensure the processing of Personal data in accordance with the requirements of legal acts.
3.3. The company may also provide personal data in response to court or state authority requests to the extent necessary to properly comply with applicable legislation and state authority orders.
Term of personal data storage